Well the kids had a good long sleep last night. Sethy and Kirsten were still a little tired this morning and were putting up a fuss about going to church. I decided I would stay home with them and let Chloe go with Scott and Elizabeth. When Scott showed up...Sethy decided he wanted to go...thank goodness I had him dressed.
Kirsten and I had some alone time which was really nice and overdue. We played a couple games and just relaxed. Scott dropped off Chloe and Sethy (along with Timbits and a wonderful coffee...they are the best!!!). After lunch we all watched a movie and had a nice quiet time...no one slept but no one jumped off the fire place or anything so it was nice.
We all went outside and played in snow for a while...however Kirsten is her mothers daughter and complained about be cold most of the 15 mins. she was outside (it was -15 in the wind). Chloe and Sethy stayed out for 30 mins. but that was long enough.
While I did some cleaning the kids played and did some colouring...they played very well today together.
Another simple day in the cold weather...sorry no Lions to play with here.
(sorry...the system doesn't appear to be letting me download photo's today)
Talk to you tomorrow.
Love you Mama.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment