Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan 11th

Today was very cold (-15) but sunny.

Elizabeth and Scott picked up Seth and Kirsten @ 9am and took them to church (why is that they go perfectly for friends but not there father?). Chloe wanted to go with me to Church...she really enjoyed the worship service. Seth and Kirsten both did excellent...Seth wanted to finish ring around the rosie before leaving Sunday School with Ms Jenny.

After church we went home and decided to go swimming at the Elmira pool at 1pm. We had a good time until Seth slipped on the diving board and scrapped his knee (he was tough...still wanted to jump off the board one more time with his bandaid on). We went to Nana and Papa's for a little while after.

We came home...had a very healthy supper...kids had a bath and watched a new movie I purchased (The Robinson's). They were all in bed by 7:15pm...Seth was over tired therefore took some time getting to sleep.

Chloe's homework is done...lunch is ready.

I'm planning to do some activities with Seth and Kirsten tomorrow...who knows we might go swimming each day to tire them out.

I was so great to hear from you today...we look forward to receiving an email from you soon. Kirsten was mighty pissed off that she missed your call. She tried calling you tonight...thank goodness she doesn't really know how to dial numbers yet.

Glad to hear to had some time with Dominic.

I will call Teresa tomorrow and instruct her to call the Ministry to see where the LONO letter is at. I will advise after I talk to her. PLEASE don't leave Rwanda until I have the LONO...otherwise shit could hit the fan.

We all miss you...but don't worry about us.

I love you.


Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment