Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jan. 20th...

Yesterday afternoon Seth and Kirsten went to Elizabeth's house and had a wonderful day...Chloe and I joined them for the most wonderful dinner (the kids asked me afterwards if I could cook like that?...I told them that is a gift only given to mothers). It was a wonderful evening.

Today was finally sunny but still cold.
Chloe stayed home from school today so we could take her to the doctors...she's fine and hopefully the pain in her neck will settle down in the next day or two (she doesn't have a fever and feels fine). We ended up getting her a haircut also (Lisa didn't take off much...I think Chloe told her not to take much off when I was playing with Seth and Kirsten).

Kirsten and Seth and I went to Michael's yesterday and purchased some birdhouses. They all spent the morning painting the houses...they look great.

This afternoon Chloe worked on her homework, finished her Awana work, piano practice and was finally able to watch some little house on the prairie. Th e kids played wonderful today.

Heidi just picked up Kirsten and Chloe for Awana. Kirsten said she'll say her bible books tonight...she didn't feel like it last week.

Glad to hear you're doing fine mommy...hope Dominic is well and having some fun with you (you are the greatest mommy).

We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment