Hey momma mia!!!! it was great to talk with you this morning...makes it feel like we're only a few miles away. Today was a bit more of a boring day...daddy didn't take use swimming...we had to buy groceries (but he got us a toy...but no candy :) ).
Sethy got a buzz cut and was great...it was nice because Karis was playing and waiting while Heather got her haircut so Kirsten had someone to play with. Tomorrow Seth is going to Leslie's for the day and Kirsten is going to Nana and Papa's for the day and a sleep over. Daddy has to go to work for the afternoon and evening...I think he needs a break from cleaning...cleaning...screaming...you get the picture.
The pictures are so incredible...he looks just like our brother!!! It's nice to see you too (daddy couldn't stop looking at you...he even kissed the computer screen...he's crazy about you).
Anyways momma...talk to you soon (daddy is calmly trying to tie us to our beds...wish him good luck...I wonder if Dominic will go crazy at night time like we do...I hope so...it's fun watching daddy go crazy too).
Love, your quiet kids,
No comments:
Post a Comment